At St Mary's we firmly believe in equipping our pupils with lifelong digital skills to prepare them to live in a modern, ever changing world. We strive to provide pupils with suitable equipment to digitally enhance their learning, and regularly liaise with various professional bodies to ensure we are suitably expanding our repertoire of devices.
Digital Learning is at the forefront of our vision for the future and, and we aim to equip our pupils with all of the skills and knowledge they require to enable them to be creative and independent learners who feel inspired to achieve.
Useful Learning Links
- BBC Bitesize is the BBC's free online resource to help children in the UK with their school work
- Topmarks a popular interactive learning resource to enhance learning at home
- BookTrust has created a range of programmes and projects designed to help people of all ages enjoy reading and writing
- National Numeracy work with your children at home to help enhance their numeracy skills
Useful Learning Apps for iPads
- Book Creator
- Barefoot Atlas
- My Times Tables
- Any English or Maths apps by Alan Peat